We can manufacture these boxes in any size or colour to suit your speciﬁc requirements. Click here for more details.
Glass Top Box
The main construction is manufactured from birch plywood which varies in thickness of 4mm, 6mm or 9mm depending on the box size. Acid free boxboard is pinned to the bottom and also used to create an inner shoulder for the lid to sit onto. The lift off lid is fitted with glass giving easy visibility of the artefact or specimen inside. Lined with a acid free barrier and acid free paper. The outer is covered in a Black Leatherette which is moist resistant and very hard wearing and practical, but still has a beautiful finish to the outside.
These are only available in a minimum order quantity of 50 units. Prices shown for each size are per unit. If you require a smaller or larger quantity or bespoke size, please contact us for a quotation.
- Wooden sides with acid free board bottom
- Glass Top
- Covered with black leatherette and black smoky paper on bottom
- Lined with white bechcote paper
- 1300 micron Archival box board shoulders.
- These are sturdy construction giving adequate protection for any specimens or artefacts.
These specialist boards are hard wearing, acid free, grey one side and white the other, support excellent fold characteristics.
- Made from 100% ECF Chemical Woodfree pulp
- Neutral AKD Sizing
- No optical brighteners present
- Lignin free
- Buffered Calcium Carbonate
- Lightfast 6 Blue Wool Scale (Dyes - Organic Pigments)
- pH 8.5
- Reducible Sulphur 0.05 parts per million
- Passes Silver Tarnish test. Image Permanence Institute at the Rochester Institute in New York. ANSI T.J. Collins and F.J. Young Silver Tarnishing Test. The ODDY Test. Photographic Activity Test (ANSI IT9.16)
- Boxboard laminated using neutral pH EVA adhesive containing no Plasticisers
- Thickness 1000, 1300 Micron
Please contact us on 01908 375524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any goods, we cannot accept returns without prior authorisation.
Any goods returned due to no fault of G Ryder & Co Ltd are liable to a 25% handling charge. No returned goods can be refunded unless in perfect condition. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the goods. Your statutory consumer rights are not affected. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date of delivery. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Bespoke or made to measure items are non-returnable and non-refundable. This is in line with 'The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000; Clause 13 Exceptions to the right to cancel - (c) for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.