We can manufacture these boxes in any size or colour to suit your speciﬁc requirements. Click here for more details.
Our D-Ring Binder Boxes all have drop back spines for convenience and lay flat purposes. They come fitted with a D-ring metal which is fitted to the based of the box to hold different styles of insert pockets to help in organising the content . Ideal for photographic collections or other precious items. Covered in a range of Library Buckram cloths which makes these very hardwearing. Lined throughout in Argenta photo-safe acid free paper and made from a 2000 micron board.
- Made from a Premium Archival box board.
- Thickness 2000 Micron
- Acid free and Lignin free board
- Linded in Acid Free Argenta Photo-Safe Paper
- Covered in Library Buckram
- D 4 ring metal in box
Sand White High Density 2000 Micron
These specialist boards are hard wearing, acid free, sand one side and white the other, support excellent fold characteristics. Manufactured to high conservation standards for use in Archives, Libraries and Museums for conversion into die-cut boxes, brass stitched conservation boxes, Solander boxes, portfolios and many other applications. These come in a range of different sizes with a thickness of 2000 micron. If you can not find the size you require, please contact us as we also offer a free cutting service.
- Made from 100% ECF Chemical Woodfree pulp
- Neutral AKD Sizing
- No optical brighteners present
- Lignin free
- Buffered Calcium Carbonate
- Lightfast 6 Blue Wool Scale (Dyes - Organic Pigments)
- pH 8.5
- Reducible Sulphur 0.05 parts per million
- Passes Silver Tarnish test. Image Permanence Institute at the Rochester Institute in New York. ANSI T.J. Collins and F.J. Young Silver Tarnishing Test. The ODDY Test. Photographic Activity Test (ANSI IT9.16)
- Boxboard laminated using neutral pH EVA adhesive containing no Plasticisers
Argentia Photosafe Paper
- Passes the photographic acidity test and the Collin and Young silver tarnish test.
- 100% Cotton Unbuffered,
- pH 7.0,
- Chlorine Free
- Reducible sulphur less than 2 parts per million
- Contains no optical brighteners
- Ash content 0.01%
- Calendered to achieve Bendtsen Smoothness 300
- Complies with Photographic Activity Test PAT (per ISO18916)
- We accept returns only by prior arrangement, in perfect condition and in the original packing.
- All accepted returns will be subject to a handling charge for re-stocking of £25.00.
- Full terms and conditions are available on our website,www.ryderbox.co.uk.