We can manufacture these boxes in any size or colour to suit your speciﬁc requirements. Click here for more details.
Traditional Acid Free Trays come with a range of covering of acid free papers, wrapped around a solid archival acid free box board either 1000 micron or the more preferred 1300 micron. These are sturdy construction giving adequate protection for any specimens or artefacts.
- Traditional Acid Free Tray Covered tray made from your choices of acid free papers,
- Wrapped around a solid archival acid free box board either 1000 micron or the more preferred 1300 micron.
- These are sturdy construction giving adequate protection for any specimens or artefacts.
These specialist boards are hard wearing, acid free, grey one side and white the other, support excellent fold characteristics.
- Made from 100% ECF Chemical Woodfree pulp
- Neutral AKD Sizing
- No optical brighteners present
- Lignin free
- Buffered Calcium Carbonate
- Lightfast 6 Blue Wool Scale (Dyes - Organic Pigments)
- pH 8.5
- Reducible Sulphur 0.05 parts per million
- Passes Silver Tarnish test. Image Permanence Institute at the Rochester Institute in New York. ANSI T.J. Collins and F.J. Young Silver Tarnishing Test. The ODDY Test. Photographic Activity Test (ANSI IT9.16)
- Boxboard laminated using neutral pH EVA adhesive containing no Plasticisers
- Thickness 1000, 1300 Micron
Please contact us on 01908 375524 or email email@example.com prior to returning any goods, we cannot accept returns without prior authorisation.
Any goods returned due to no fault of G Ryder & Co Ltd are liable to a 25% handling charge. No returned goods can be refunded unless in perfect condition. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the goods. Your statutory consumer rights are not affected. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date of delivery. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Bespoke or made to measure items are non-returnable and non-refundable. This is in line with 'The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000; Clause 13 Exceptions to the right to cancel - (c) for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.