We can manufacture these boxes in any size or colour to suit your speciﬁc requirements. Click here for more details.
Standard Paper Covered
Photographic Archival Boxes are ideal for single prints and other works of art. All come with a lift off lid. Made from archival boxboard, Covered in a Wibalin outer and all sides tipped with a photo-safe paper. The white acid free interior insures a safe storage place for your collection.
- Made from a 2000 micron archival boxboard
- Covered in a Wibalin outer cover
- All internal turns are covered in Argenta photo-safe archival paper
- Acid Free
- Archival spec
Sand White High Density
- Made from 100% ECF Chemical Woodfree pulp
- Neutral AKD Sizing
- No optical brighteners present
- Lignin free
- Buffered Calcium Carbonate
- Lightfast 6 Blue Wool Scale (Dyes - Organic Pigments)
- pH 8.5
- Reducible Sulphur 0.05 parts per million
- Passes Silver Tarnish test. Image Permanence Institute at the Rochester Institute in New York. ANSI T.J. Collins and F.J. Young Silver Tarnishing Test. The ODDY Test. Photographic Activity Test (ANSI IT9.16)
- Boxboard laminated using neutral pH EVA adhesive containing no Plasticisers
- Thickness 2000 Micron
Argentia Photosafe Paper
ARGENTIA 100% COTTON UNBUFFERED
This is a replacement for Silversafe, which is no longer available. It passes the photographic acidity test and the Collin and Young silver tarnish test.
Complies with Photographic Activity Test PAT (per ISO18916)
- Passes the photographic acidity test and the Collin and Young silver tarnish test.
- 100% Cotton Unbuffered,
- pH 7.0,
- Chlorine Free
- Reducible sulphur less than 2 parts per million
- Contains no optical brighteners
- Ash content 0.01%
- Calendered to achieve Bendtsen Smoothness 300
- Complies with Photographic Activity Test PAT (per ISO18916)
Please contact us on 01908 375524 or email email@example.com prior to returning any goods, we cannot accept returns without prior authorisation.
Any goods returned due to no fault of G Ryder & Co Ltd are liable to a 25% handling charge. No returned goods can be refunded unless in perfect condition. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the goods. Your statutory consumer rights are not affected. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date of delivery. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Bespoke or made to measure items are non-returnable and non-refundable. This is in line with 'The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000; Clause 13 Exceptions to the right to cancel - (c) for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.